Giambrone is an award-winning full service law firm operating through a network of offices in Barcelona, Berlin, London, Milan, New York, Rome, Tunis and Palermo.
Giambrone over ten years successfully assisted Italian and foreign clients in all major matters of Italian, European and international law.
We combine a classic approach to client services with a modern attitude to business and technology.
Giambrone provides businesses, corporations and individuals with a full spectrum of legal services, including banking and finance, corporate and commercial, litigation and dispute resolution.
Giambrone has also a dedicated team of specialist in the field of same-sex partnerships rights and we are a well known international law firm who dedicated LGBT Division specifically focuses on issues faced by the LGBT community:
- – cohabitation rights for same sex couples
- – civil partnerships, gay marriage & divorce
- – pre civil partnership agreements
- – dissolution of civil partnerships
- – breakdown of same-sex relationships
- – issues relating to children
- – UK and international surrogacy
- – overseas surrogacy immigration
- – sponsorships, grants, visas for employees
- – tier 1 visas for UK residency
- – immigration rights for same sex couples
- – sexual orientation discrimination in the work place
- – contested Wills and probates
- – issues with an international dimension
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you with a wide variety of legal issues, you can contact us on 0800 772 0974 (from the UK) or +44 (0)207 183 9482; alternatively, send us an email in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.