Graysons Solicitors is a well established legal firm with offices in Sheffield, South Yorkshire and Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
With 8 partners and a large supporting team of solicitors and other legal professionals, we have a wealth of experience, knowledge and talent in private client law.
We have teams that specialise in:
- Personal injury
- Medical negligence
- Occupational illness and injury
- Property matters
- Divorce, dissolution of civil partnerships and separation
- Collaborative law
- Children matters
- Domestic violence
- Wills, trusts and inheritance tax planning
- Probate and administration of estates
- Powers of attorney
Within our teams we have staff who are accredited and subscribed to specialist panels such as:
- Law Society Family Law Accreditation Scheme
- Resolution (specialists and collaborative solicitor)
- Law Society Personal Injury Accreditation Scheme
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Law Society Clinical Negligence Accreditation Scheme
- Action Against Medical Accidents (avma)
Our family and medical negligence teams are recommended in The Legal 500 2015 and the head of our family team, Sandra Russell, is personally recommended as being “committed, focused and confident”.
Graysons is accredited with the Law Society’s legal practice quality mark, Lexcel.
Whilst we have been around for over 90 years, with deep rooted ethics and traditional high standards, we are a progressive firm, completely in touch with the issues and solutions required by today’s discerning clients. We offer a personal, tailored service and are proud that many of our clients come as recommendations, testimony to our client’s high rate of satisfaction.
CHESTERFIELD BRANCH: 100 Saltergate, Chesterfield, S40 1LG Tel: 01246 229393