We’re property specialists – property is what we do, all day, every day.
We’re Law Society CQS accredited so you can be confident that your transaction will be handled by a highly trained, experienced team dedicated to making the process as smooth as possible for you.
• Fixed value-for-money fees – so you know right from the start what your legal fees will be. And we make sure that any third party costs are explained clearly so you know what to expect.
• Nationwide service – wherever you are in England or Wales we can help you buy, sell or re-mortgage a property. You don’t need to visit us in person (though we’re always happy to meet you!) and we’ll communicate by email, phone, Skype or whatever method suits you.
• Our people – our friendly team understand that buying or selling a property can be stressful. So we help you to navigate what can be a complex and confusing process and explain what’s happening so you’re never left in the dark.
• Simple language – unless you’re a lawyer, you don’t need to know any legal jargon. So we don’t use it. We’ll communicate with you in plain English and explain anything you don’t understand.
• We handle all areas of property law – from conveyancing; property or neighbour disputes; helping landlords and tenants with renting, letting or assisting with problems. We also specialise in commercial property, including buying, leasing or selling a business.
• We treat all our clients equally and fairly and we are committed to a policy of non-discrimination.